What is the Declaration of Performance?
The Declaration of Performance
is a document required when a building product under the harmonised standards
or the European Technical Assessment (ETA) is lunched on the market and made available.
The Declaration of Performance includes the following informaction:
- Number of the Declaration of Performance;
- Unique identification code of the product type;
- Intended use in accordance with the proper harmonised technical specification of the product (hEN or EDO);
- Manufacturer’s data;
- System of assessment and verification of the stability of the performance;
- Reference number and the date of hEN or EOT;
- Information of the participation of the Notified Body;
- Declared performance.